Topic: What releases are you looking for?

We had requests for MOONTOWER, DRUDKH, BELANOS and some others. So far so good..... However I'd like your help in getting new requests. Anything obscure, dark, hard to find, that you might be looking for or having trouble obtaining, I would like to hear about. It does help a lot when you also know the name of the label that released the item, but not necessary.

Re: What releases are you looking for?

new Belphegor

Nargaroth - Black Metal Ist Krieg
Ungod - Circle of the Seven Infernal Pacts
Inquisition - Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan
Witchtrap (Col) - Sorceress Bitch
Beatrik - Journey Through the End of Life
Enthroned - Towards the Skullthrone of Satan
Destruction - Eternal Devastation (Cd)

Thanks.

Excellent.

I am looking/waiting for the re-release of Mayhemic Truth - In Memoriam. The original on Iron Pegasus is long out of print. This re-release will of course have various bonus tracks. It is supposed to be released within the next few months on Swedish label I Hate Records: http://ihaterecords.cjb.net/

I'd be interested in some Astrofaes, as well as :of the wand and the moon:'s "1998-2003 algiz/hagal" boxset, which I can currently only find at european distros. it was released on Prophecy Prod. from Germany. Can't think of much else right now.

There is one more title I would like to add. That is Hypocrisy's Osculum Obscenum.

About Sorceress Bitch, I was told that it's out of print but they will re release it soon, so PLEASE try to get it when that happens. I really need it!

Holymarsh-In the Holymarsh (Jusin Productions)
Holymarsh-Infliction ov the Morbid Intention (Jusin Productions)
Oathean-Ten Days In Lachrymation (Jusin Productions)
Oathean-The Last Desperate 10 Years As Ever (Jusin Productions)
Sad Legend-Searching For the Hope in Utter Darkness (Jusin Productions)
Sad Legend-s/t (Hammerheart Productions)

The Jusin website is www.jusinproductions.com, though it's not incredibly friendly to the english user.  The contact e-mail seems to be jusinmaster@empal.com.  The End Records released Oathean's last album for Jusin this year and it's brilliant.  These albums are pretty hard to find except probably directly from Jusin, so I'd buy them in an instant if they showed up on Red Stream.  The Sad Legend s/t was on Hammerheart I think, but I'm not sure if Hammerheart is still active.  Hopefully you can get this stuff from Jusin though, I'd give an arm and a leg to finally get it.

Thanks everyone for the requests!
I will reply on this forum with updated information as soon as I have it, and to everyone personaly as well, with anything that happens.

So far, we have obtained an ASTROFAES CD last night on Oaken Shield...

As soon as I get more information on the other requests, I will be back with updated information.

Please keep the requests coming, it really helps get a better idea of what to get in addition to all the 'normal' arrivals coming....

I've just sent emails to NAPALM, MORIBUND, JUSIN, NO COLOURS, and more.

About the WITCHTRAP, it is indeed sold out from the label we work with in Columbia, but you never know what can happen. I will keep my eye out for sure.

-Patrick.

Sunchariot - Harvest
Lunar Aurora - Seelenfeuer (also DEFINITELY Zyklus, but I have it...actually ANY Lunar Aurora)
Nagelfar

...that's all I can think of off the top of my head but there is PLENTY more if I went through lists of mine.  How about some more Graveland?

"Only a monster can allow himself the luxury of seeing things as they are." - Cioran

Nargaroth - Herbstleyd, Rasluka Pt. I
Megiddo - the Final War, the Atavism of Evil
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves

just thought of some more:

- All new releases from Tragic Empire Rex (I can provide you with their email if you need their address/contact info)
- Mortiis albums
- Luror - The Iron Hand Of Blackest Terror (Blut & Eisen)

New Nokturnal Mortum. Welten something or other it's called.

I miss the gang at Cheers. Where everybody knew my name. I also miss the mountain of drugs I used to do.

Haemoth - Satanik Terrorism CD
Moontower - Black Metal Terror
Blodulv - Kristkrossare TAPE
Blodulv - Diatribe MCD
Moonblood - Blut und Krieg LP

Sunchariot - Harvest

This one might be difficult, so far I have found hardly anything on it. Do you have an email/label contact by chance? I know they had one CD out on Great White North before, or what they were called before

Lunar Aurora - Seelenfeuer (also DEFINITELY Zyklus, but I have it...actually ANY Lunar Aurora)
Nagelfar

We have copies of ZYKLUS coming back in - theys hould be on the way finally. We should have had them about 3 weeks ago but the company is being slow sending them. I just asked the same company if they can get other LUNAR AURORA and NAGLEFAR.

Nargaroth - Herbstleyd, Rasluka Pt. I
Megiddo - the Final War, the Atavism of Evil
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves
New Nokturnal Mortum. Welten something or other it's called.

NO COLOURS seems to be the most highly requested label on these threads. Its really a problem because I don't have much luck working with them for the last 1.5 years.  All I can do is keep trying.... Right now they are claiming they still have not received any merchandise that we have sent to them 2 times now (the first time it was sent to the wrong address, so that was our fault)... It's quite frustrating to be honest. Does anyone know an outlet for NO COLOURS in America? Because it's definitley not us these days.... For the MEDIGGO, I am in touch with the label that released that, but they take up to 3 weeks to reply to one email, so it's completley slow going.

Haemoth - Satanik Terrorism CD

I emailed the label about this one this morning.

Moontower - Black Metal Terror
Blodulv - Diatribe MCD

These two are already on the way to us....hopefuly this week or next week we will have them listed.

Blodulv- cassette

I found four labels that had this cassette listed, I've written to every one of them. Hopefuly someone will respond!

Moonblood - Blut und Krieg LP

I honestly don't know if i will be able to obtain this, still, I've sent out requests to try to secure it.

well I'm trying to see what I can't do about opening a NC US office, been trying to push this one for awhile so I might have some news about that soon.

Redstream - There is a place called www.evilmusic.com , It's an American distro that have countless No Colours Merchandise, namely Nargaroth and Graveland. You could talk with them.

Hope I helped.

-- Another one I forgot to mention is the Blodulv/Deadwood Murder split "The Havoc we Seek" - available on Forgotten Wisdom Productions. Thanks for trying to recieve all of the following items in stock. I'll support Redstream before any other distro.

Cheers!

I'm pretty sure the new Nokturnal Mortum is on Oriana Records.

I miss the gang at Cheers. Where everybody knew my name. I also miss the mountain of drugs I used to do.

Any chance of importing some copies of Drudkh - The Swan Road?

Sorry, forgot about the other thread. This is available from a bunch of European places...
Northern Heritage, Faustian, Werewolf...

The new EVOKEN.

If you guys could get these or tell me where I could find some of these releases that would be great.

Mutiilation     - Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul
Torgeist - Time Of Sabbath
Vlad Tepes - March To The Black Holocaust
Abigail - Intercourse & Lust
Countess - Ad Maiorem Sathanae Gloriam
Bulldozer - The Final Separation

NO COLOURS seems to be the most highly requested label on these threads... Does anyone know an outlet for NO COLOURS in America?

I can tell you that Sylwester who runs MetalCentre in Downers Grove, IL has stocked quite a few items from No Colours Records recently (CD and Vinyl).

I have seen Graveland, Forgotten Woods, Nargaroth and many others - but once stock is depleted, it does not seem to get replenished very fast.  He does seem to buy in bulk, though, because he told me that he had an entire box of the latest Graveland A5 digipack release "Dawn of Iron Blades". 

That sounds like a budding distributorship to me.  He seems to have the best No Colours Records stock on hand that I have ever seen in the USA, and must have some good contacts. You can search his site by label to see what was and is currently available.

Silencer- Death, Pierce Me
Weakling- Dead As Dreams
Navicon Torture Technologies- The Church of Dead Girls
Aes Dana- La Chasse Sauvage
Abyssic Hate- Suicidal Emotions
Nargaroth- Black Metal ist Krieg (again)
Earth- 2
Deathspell Omega- Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice

Should've joined this forum earlier. Redstream's great.

Any chance of importing some copies of Drudkh - The Swan Road?

I'm still looking for this and:

Wyrd - Rota
It's on Solistitium Records.  Thanks

I am wondering if it would be possible for your to find the Folkearth album "A Nordic Poem" ? It is on Stygian Crypt Productions. Thankyou.